Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday stamping: Zombie bunnies

This weeks Sunday stamping challenge in AiS was freestyle Halloween mani. I just wanted to do something cute and in classic colors - orange, purple, black and green. And how adorable are zombie bunnies that go BOOH? <3

For this mani I used OPI Where did Suzis man-go?, Catrice Be my Violetine and made some linear gradients. Then I made some distressed black tips with Essence stamp me! black which is perfect for this since the bottle was quite empty and every stroke was a perfect distressed line. The stamps are done with Essence stamp me! white and Mundo de Unas polish. The plate I used is MoYou London Sci fi 01





Who said Halloween nails can't be adorable :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. The bunnies stamping is so cute! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...