Monday, June 20, 2016

Afrodita cream shower gels review

I got the Raspberry Shower gel by Afrodita to review a while back and you can see the review HERE. I got hooked and decided I want to try out more of the scents from the collection. I picked up the Vanilla and Orange cream shower gels and you can see the reviews below. Both the the products boast the ability to soften skin. I do agree to that, but most of all the scents are strong enough to stay with you a couple of hours which is great! I love walking around smelling like candy :)



My favourite of the duo is Vanilla cream. It smells so delicious I had to fight the urge not to eat it. It smells like the must luxurious bourbon vanilla ice cream. It is enriched with cocoa particles that help create a magical experience under the shower. They dissolve and wash away so they are not bothersome as some peeling shower gels seem to be. The product is paraben, paraffin and silicone FREE, important info if you have sensitive skin.


Second of the pair is Orange cream shower gel. It has the same chemical properties as the 1st one. And it also includes cocoa particles. But I don't quite like the smell of it as much as the Vanilla gel. The smell is clearly orange inspired, but it has that weird bitter undertone that is present in most artifical orange smells. So I think I will give this one to someone since this smell is not my cup of tea.


This is an amazing product and I can't wait to get my hands on more of the shower gels since they just launched a new line a while back! Afrodita cosmetics outdid themselves here!

If you want to follow them feel free to click on any of the links below:
Afrodita Cosmetics Web page
Afrodita FB
Afrodita IG

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that vanilla one sounds delicious! <3 I love when the shower scent actually lingers for a while.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...