Monday, April 3, 2017

SweetBear Hair 1st impressions

Most ladies love chocolate, I also do but not that much. Gummy candy on the other hand has my attention 100% of the time. When I saw that there are SweetBear Hair vitamins on the market I almost lost my mind. Not only are they good for my trouble area (hair) they also come in a beloved bear shape - I just had to get my claws on them. So here is my 1st impression post - since I have been taking them for quite some time now, and I want to share my experience with you all. 


Food supplements are notoriously bad tasting - a torture to take, but the SweetBear Hair gummy candy is incredibly delicious. So on the side of the bottle it says:
  • Gluten free
  • Cruelty free
  • Vegan 
Which in my head spells bad tasting, but they are very sweet and they vaguely taste like blueberries. To a point that the 2 bears a day recommended dosage becomes hard to obey by, since my natural instinct was to stuff them all in my face. 
This is how you use them - apply them to the problem area ;)
The bears contain so much extra healthy things, I just can't imagine they are not healthy. And I just love to monitor my body to see what will come out of it. So here is just a short list of the few things that are inside the candy and is quite important for your body:
  • Biotin
  • Selenium
  • Zinc
  • Silica
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D



I was excited to hear that the candy helps with hair growth, which is something that is a big problem for me. But they also help you grow new hair and some bloggers even report they help with nail growth and that is something that is even more important to me! So I am keeping an eye on my hair and nails these days :)

They are plotting something I can tell ... 

Don't forget to check out the SweetBear Hair web page for more information about them. They are very active on social media which always makes a product more fun since you can follow them when it comes to their promotions and new items:

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully these work for you and your hair and nails grow some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...