Monday, August 28, 2017

NOTD: Stargazer nails

August is the best time for Stargazing where I am from. The are thousands of comets all over our night sky. And I wanted to create something a bit inspired by these events. And this is what I came up with and I adore it! <3 


The most comets are always visible right before the dawn. So I wanted to make a dawn inspired look, but with unusual colors - so I choose some of my favorite colors, black, neon yellow and blue :) 


For this manicure I used Kilox Kilo as the black base. The gradients are made with Barry M Blue grape, China glaze Daisy know my name and Wet n Wild Darkest hour. The stamps are made with BPS White stamping polish and BM-XL357 & BM-XL213 stamping plates.


Cgeck out Glam - express for more beauty ideas and trends, created by bloggers from all over the web.

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...